[TUTO]Sinden Light gun

Tous les tutos concernant les logiciels annexes à Hyperspin (Joy2Key, LedBlinky, Windows...).

Modérateurs : Nabubokon, Porko, Thesalan, Modérateurs

needaes
Apprenti
Apprenti

Re: [TUTO]Sinden Light gun

Message par needaes » 18 févr. 2021 - 07:51

Bonjour les gars, ce gun est compatible avec les CRT?

Je me sens bien l'envie d'en préco un 8-)

edit: j'ai trouvé c'est compatible donc je commande :lol:

GeraldB
Amateur
Amateur
A remercié : 1 fois

Message par GeraldB » 22 févr. 2021 - 18:14

Message de Andy : ça craint ... :( au mieux du retard au pire :cry:

Hi All
I'm doing my monthly update early this time, it has been a very disappointing month for me in terms of dispatch so far. Mostly due to staffing levels at the factory but also some complications with flying in components due to Chinese new year has caused delays.
I've been to the factory to get an improvement and have agreed that from Monday March 1st they are going to increase the size of the team by between 2 and 3 times to clear the backlog.
So that first week of March is going to be the new baseline for the run rate and I will give an update by Monday March 8th (in 2 weeks time) and a clear estimated rollout schedule based on that run rate.
In November the factory hit over 1000 units assembled and dispatched in a week, it has always been the expectation that we would continue that, however so far this year we have had different blockers getting in the way. The most common is a shortage of a component or slow delivery of a component. So the plan is always looking at the blockers to see when they are removed so we can properly ramp up. Then giving the rollout plan based on that. If we were unblocked but only hitting 500 a week then I would give the estimates based on that run rate instead but that hasn't happened. The ask and expectation of the factory is to completely clear the backlog by the end of April.
When there is a blocker then the factory reduce the staff resource and use them elsewhere. So from 1st March for the first time we will be unblocked AND will get all available resource on the project plus 3 additional temp staff and I'm also asking for more.
If we hit the expected run rate then the schedule will be all orders #0-#5000 to go in March and #5000+ to go in April.
I have seen people suggesting that it might take the rest of the year to get their order or not get it at all, I can assure you that really is not the case. Both the non-recoil and recoil version of the product are complete and these are just some short term blockers that we have had. We have manufactured and dispatched several thousand lightguns already.
The priority of the project and the decision making has always been 3 things, (1) to guarantee that all backers get their lightguns, (2) that the product is good quality, (3) to deliver the lightguns as quick as possible. However priorities (1) and (2) stop me taking risks with anything that jeoparidise them even if it meant the lightguns could be delivered quicker. This is why it is manufactured in the UK and also why I don't have my own factory premises doing assembly with associated costs, this guarantees (1) by ensuring that I won't exceed the budget. So whilst it is painful to have to update you on slow progress it would be a lot more painful to update you if there was anything that was jeopardising the successful delivery of the project which thankfully there isn't.
I'm very sorry for the delays and I can assure you nobody is more frustrated than myself. I'm working extremely hard to get the orders to you as soon as possible and I thank you once again for your patience and support.
Best regards
Andy

moustic
Administrateur
Administrateur
A remercié : 333 fois
A été remercié : 677 fois

Message par moustic » 22 févr. 2021 - 22:20

Avec le Brexit il n'est pas étonnant qu'il y ait du retard, après il va falloir être patient.

GeraldB
Amateur
Amateur

Message par GeraldB » 09 mars 2021 - 17:14

Nouvelle annonce de Andy. C'est rassurant ...

Hi Everyone
I've got a much better update this time, the factory delivered on their promises and bolstered the team ahead of this last week and the team numbers actually went up during the week as well. They managed to pass the 1000 units which was their target. The only caveat was that most of these were non-recoil. This was the factory's decision as they wanted to start all the new workers on non-recoil which is a lot easier to assemble and then move them onto recoil towards the end of the week.
Next week is going to be almost 100% focused on recoil to try to start catching up with where we are with the non-recoils. The key thing is the factory have managed to ramp up their production and we have overcome the blockers that have had a major impact on the project roll out.
Basic production target plan
Week Commencing
March
8th 100% Finish off Kickstarter + Indiegogo #0-500
15th #500-1250
22nd #1250-2000
29th #2000-3000
April
5th #3000-4000
12th #4000-5000
19th #5000-6000
26th #6000-7000
May
3rd #7000-8000
10th #8000-9000
17th #9000-10000
24th #10000-11000
31st
Parcels for the week are usually packed up and labelled in cages ready to go and then picked up on the following Tuesday.
This rollout plan applies to recoil and non-recoil but as described in previous updates plenty of non-recoil has already gone out to Indiegogo backers.
Thank you everyone for your support and understanding, it has been very appreciated.
Andy

GeraldB
Amateur
Amateur

Message par GeraldB » 21 mars 2021 - 07:15

Des nouvelles de Andy et de son Sinden Light Gun ...

Hi Everyone
Brief update, the factory dispatched all but 100 of all the Kickstarter orders last week and we are expected to ship most or all of the Indiegogo orders #0-500 this week. A good volume over 1000 recoil units were shipped to clear the original Kickstarter orders that were a pre-requisite for the Indiegogo orders.
A couple of production updates, we have managed to change the shipping to come multiple days a week adhoc when we have a good pile of orders to go, rather than limited to Tuesdays.
Secondly, the factory came up with something to help the speed of assembly and sent all microcontrollers to be pre-programmed. There are 2 per non-recoil lightgun and 3 for the recoil lightguns so this was a big time eater. This caused a blip with production and set us a bit backwards but overall will help us assemble and dispatch faster. It became neccessary to pre-program them because we weren't picking up any issues with the manual programming until the final post manufacture test. Which is a terrible place to find out as you have to undo all your hardwork assembling to open it up and re-program. So this should be a double win.
The factory and I are still working to optimise production so the target to clear all the backlog by the end of May still stands and they are working hard towards that target.
Best regards
Andy

metheny39
noob
noob
A été remercié : 2 fois

Message par metheny39 » 27 avr. 2021 - 17:27

Bonjour à tous,
Petit nouveau sur ce forum, je me suis inscrit histoire de vous donner des infos si besoin... :)
J'ai commandé le Sinden lightgun en Mai 2020 et je ne l'ai reçu qu'il y a une semaine environ (en-dehors du pb d'usine fermée avec le Covid, Andy a rencontré des difficultés techniques pour la version avec recul (dite 'recoil') donc l'attente a été TRES longue (pour ceux qui se plaindrait des délais de qq semaines :))
Au passage le gars est extrêmement sérieux, nous tient au courant de l'évolution de la situation, et répond très vite aux PM.
Pour info tjs, ce lightgun fonctionne très bien sur les videoprojecteurs, sauf les modèles qui utilisent des LED au lieu d'une lampe classique.
Sinon j'ai réussi à quasi tout faire marcher (jeux Windows, jeux Wii via Dolphin, bien sûr les jeux arcade via Teknoparrot, jeux Naomi et Atomiswave via Demul, les qq jeux Model 3 existants, Virtua Cop 3 via Chihiro,...)
Le logiciel le plus important est ss doute Demulshooter: nécessaire pour bcp de jeux , doit être mis à jour régulièrement puisque de nouveaux jeux sont ajoutés; Et également à utiliser très souvent: Reshade, puisque pas mal de jeux n'acceptent pas que la bordure crée par le logiciel Sinden passe au premier plan (et donc Reshade permet de la rajouter très simplement).
Voilà, si vous avez des questions, n'hésitez pas ;)

Veilside
noob
noob

Message par Veilside » 02 mai 2021 - 10:09

Bonjour,

@ metheny39

Puisque que tu l'as reçu la semaine passée, peux-tu nous dire sur tu as eu des frais de douanes ?

J'ai vu sur ebay que même sur des petites sommes il y a des frais de douanes pour ce qui vient de l’Angleterre alors qu’officiellement ce sont pour les sommes à partir de 150 €.

Le gun avec recoil est à 149 € TVA incluse, je ne sais pas si les frais de ports en plus seraient comptabilisés pour ajouter des frais de douanes.

Merci

metheny39
noob
noob
A été remercié : 2 fois

Message par metheny39 » 02 mai 2021 - 12:23

Bonjour,
Non, aucun frais de douane de mon côté...:)

nogolem
Apprenti
Apprenti

Message par nogolem » 09 mai 2021 - 22:15

Salut tous !
alors ça donne quoi sur une borne CRT pour ceux qui l'ont reçu ?
dans les "known issues" avec les CRT je lis ça:
"CRT screen. One user was finding the video feed of their CRT screen was flickering too much for the lightgun to work. It did work with a CRT tv when previously tested. Still trying to understand what the differences are to give clearer guidance or identify a solution.
"
Selon Ben du channel Boojakascha, la version 1.05b du driver ne permet pas d'integrer des valeurs negatives d'exposition dans les reglages... aussi l'utilisation sur CRT semblerait compromise pour le moment...
cf cette video à 13:00
https://vid.puffyan.us/watch?v=9_IOXJdeYjc
Son accent suisse est assez marqué ...
Dans sa conclusion, Ben avance que ceux qui auraient été décus par les aimtrack le seront aussi par le Sinden... Il dit s'en servir en "casual"....
vos remontées au sujet d'experiences écrans "tradi" seront très appréciées....
à bientôt...

maximus69
Connaisseur
Connaisseur
A remercié : 7 fois
A été remercié : 12 fois

Message par maximus69 » 10 mai 2021 - 15:34

j'attends le mien..je ferais les retours ici même..

mathiboo
Connaisseur
Connaisseur
A remercié : 62 fois
A été remercié : 107 fois

Message par mathiboo » 10 mai 2021 - 16:31

Oui ça ne sera jamais au niveau d'un vrai lightgun, cependant j'ai été déçu par mon aimtrack, mais pas par mes sinden. Je joue avec régulièrement et j'y prend beaucoup de plaisir. Jamais testé sur un écran crt cependant. Mon seul gros problème c'est que le soft déconne souvent quand je met le PC en veille. Obligé de quitter le frontend pour fermer puis rouvrir le soft pour que ça remarche, à voir si le sinden laucher m'aidera à régler ça.

GeraldB
Amateur
Amateur

Message par GeraldB » 06 juil. 2021 - 19:43

Des nouvelles de Andy SINDEN :(

Autant dire que c'est pas prêt d'arriver !!!

Hi Everyone
Last month was a pretty good solid month of deliveries, started from #1500 on Tuesday 27th April and got to #4000 by Friday 28th May. On average been hitting about a 500 number range every week. The start of this month (june) has been a bit slow with the recoils due to some staffing issues but should be back up to the same speed as May at least this week. With our parcel collection due early this week we should hit #5000 for non-recoil and #4500 for recoil. We have now managed to dispatch 50% of all lightgun orders.
However despite hitting a 500 range per week, the target for the factory has always been a 1000 range per week to hit our timeline targets. It has been complex to ramp this up with the factory. Our contract is on a price per unit basis (for assembly). If the factory hire a load more staff then essentially that costs them significant additional money. However it is not good business for me to pay more money without a solid guarantee of delivery performance.
So instead the factory have been constantly giving me reasons to be optimistic insisting we can hit the 1000 target a week for example relaxing of Covid restrictions, more staff coming back to work, better supply of components, key team members switching from part time to full time, new staff etc. However they just haven't been able to hit the performance required with our current agreement.
I'm pleased to say that we have finally negotiated a change in contract for better performance that is enabling more staff to come on to the project. Getting extra staff has been patchy so far, you will hear all around the world about the impact of Covid and the unemployement it has created however manufacturing worldwide (when they are not struggling for components) is at record levels. So it's actually quite hard to get new staff that have the right kind of experience. So they have actually had quite a few staff that weren't competent or unreliable and come in one week and not the next. The good news is the factory have another bigger project which ends in 3 weeks. So I have been promised a good number of that team will be retained and moved over to my project, this will finally give the required performance.
I have decided to illustrate the projected timelines in 2 ways: 1) based on the current performance of approximately clearing a 500 number range a week and 2) based on the improvements expected of the factory in 3 weeks time and hitting a number range of 1000 per week. Based on the expected performance all orders should be cleared by the end of August however based on current performance all orders would be cleared by October.
I will add a summary of this information to the Indiegogo campaign over the next week and give new backers the opportunity to see what the best and worst case for new orders is.
I can only apologise again how long the orders are taking for everyone. I have spent significant effort and project funds fast tracking components, flying heavy components round the world, switching to more expensive alternative components when required and trying to stay one step ahead of the pandemic.
I'm providing weekly small production updates here:
https://www.sindenlightgun.com/productionupdates/
All the best
Andy

dante45
Habitué
Habitué
A remercié : 4 fois
A été remercié : 4 fois

Message par dante45 » 26 août 2021 - 12:26

Salut, je m'intéresse de prêt aux sinden lightgun, je pense passer commande prochainement. Vous avez pu les tester avec pcsx2 que ce soit en 1 ou 2 joueurs ?
En tout cas merci pour ce tuto, ça va m'être bien utile

maximus69
Connaisseur
Connaisseur

Message par maximus69 » 14 oct. 2021 - 11:48

salut la room je viens de recevoir mon sinden lightgun en test avec des jeux sur l'émulateur teknoparrot ça marche du tonnerre donc intégration dans la box sans souçis bien que dans l'émulateur lui même beaucoup de paramètres à prendre en compte:
pour l'instant avec du travail dans les réglages (shaders etc.. , 100% opérationnel chez moi):

*opération ghost
*let's go jungle go to the island
*RAMBO
*luigi's mansion arcade
*too spicy ( avec pédalier pour moi) juste génial.
*House of the dead 4
*transformers
* sega gold gun
* sega dream raiders

pour les émulateurs PS2 PS3 qui nécessitent auto hot key et les scripts qui vont avec j'ai du mal , pour les jeux steam pas encore essayé mame non plus ..

fafangus
noob
noob

Message par fafangus » 16 oct. 2021 - 13:36

Salut
Je l'ai reçu avant hier
Alors j'ai suivi les divers tutos YT, wiki etc...
Quelle galère, rien ne fonctionne; mame, teknoparrot, emulateur divers...
Parfois il ne suis même pas le curseur de la souris
Dans mame, quand j'arrive a viser, je n'arrive pas à tirer, et quand je peux tirer c'est la visée qui déconne, je peux bien viser en activant les bordures, mais l'action de la gachette est nulle, et quand je desactive les bordures, là je peux tirer, mais la visée est dans les choux

Avec TP impossible de viser, il ne reconnait que la gachette...

edit : Bon, chez moi de base les boutons étaient inversés dans le logiciel sinden, je ne sait pas pourquoi, d'où le fait que je ne pouvais pas faire la bonne action
Bref, le produit est chaud à capter, chaque jeu/émulateur a sa particularité, sinon, ça reste un bon produit, mais il a encore des progrès a faire, au niveau logiciel, ou les émulateurs à s'adapter

maximus69
Connaisseur
Connaisseur

Message par maximus69 » 22 oct. 2021 - 14:48

je vais essayer dès que possible de mettre en place de l'aide avec un tutoriel complet .Tu peux déjà regarder l'excellente page de ANDY vendeur du sinden lightgun pour les principaux émulateurs et jeux (installation et fonctionnement)https://sindenlightgun.miraheze.org/wiki/Time_Crisis_5

GeraldB
Amateur
Amateur

Message par GeraldB » 28 nov. 2021 - 11:07

Je viens de recevoir mon Sinden Lightgun (11 mois après la commande), avec frais de douane (27,00€). Je ferai un retour d'ici quelques semaines...

dante45
Habitué
Habitué
A remercié : 4 fois
A été remercié : 4 fois

Message par dante45 » 28 nov. 2021 - 19:05

J'attends le mien également, commander en septembre. En attendant je vais partir sur un gun4ir pour tester les différences

xingothx
Connaisseur
Connaisseur
A remercié : 87 fois
A été remercié : 159 fois

Message par xingothx » 25 déc. 2021 - 11:50

Salut à tous, je suis tombé totalement par hasard sur ce topic et l'existence de ces guns. Quelqu'un a-t'il reçu et fait fonctionner ces guns? Quelqu'un a-il commandé récemment et les a reçu? existe-t'il un gros tuto illustrer de l'installation?
Wips, travaux, projets en cours sur XINARCADE: https://www.xinarcade.fr/
Groupe Facebook ouvert à tous les passionnés de Shmups Arcade, consoles et Pc, avec défis Shmups mensuels: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2536432019962283/
Page Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xingothx/

moustic
Administrateur
Administrateur
A remercié : 333 fois
A été remercié : 677 fois

Message par moustic » 25 déc. 2021 - 20:00

Tu as les tutos fait par l’auteur du post en 1ère page sinon faut aller sur le wiki du créateur.
Pour la commande oui j’en ai 2 que j’avais commandé fin mai et reçu en novembre (pas encore installé). Va falloir être patient si tu en veux 1 ;)

Répondre

Revenir à « Tutos Logiciels Annexes »