Hardware - New SDRAM v2.9:
- LDO on board for stable and less noisy power supply to chips.
- SMT connector for easier assembling.
- Added pause
(applies to Pac-Man, Alibaba and 40 Thieves, Birdiy, Crush Roller, Dream Shopper, Eeekk!, Eggor, Eyes, Gorkans, Jump Shot, Lizard Wizard, Mr. TNT, Ms. Pac-Man, Pac-Man Club, Pac-Man Plus, Pac Manic Miner Man, Ponpoko, Super Glob, Van-Van Car, and Woodpecker)
- SID: Use common module for both 6581 and 8580 chips.
- SID: rewrite 6581 filters with hopefully better resemble of original 6581 sound.
- Keyboard: re-arrange some keys (shifted 6-0, swap + and = buttons, better simulation of compound keys).
- Fix show effect (snow test passed).
- Some refactoring and tweaks for ports access (timings test passed).
- Option to enable mouse and select L/R buttons swap.
- Updated T80.
- Add highscore save/load
- Add pause
- Update sys
- OSD: backspace to clear FC option.
- Add OSD_MSG flag for non-interactive windows (for cores having pause when OSD is open).
- input: fix wrong dir creation.
- SID: use common adjusted resonance table.
- SID: add curve generator (in release folder, use web browser to generate curves).
- Automatic reset before PRG loading.
- Add pause option when OSD is opened.
- keyboard: map extended PS/2 keys, swap pound/arrow-up keys.
- C1541: support fast disk access through parallel mode (Dolphin, SpeedDOS), extended 8KB RAM and up to 24KB ROM support.
- C1541: various fixes and tweaks.
- Option to load System ROM (fixed-name boot.rom isn't required anymore).
- Option to disable memory clear upon reset (to use some debuggers).
- Option to release keys upon reset (to prevent automatic enter to debugger in some ROMs like Dolphin).
- Fix TOD(RTC) clock.
- DolphinDOS and SpeedDOS are provided (abandon-ware) as an option for System ROM.
- Other fixes and tweaks. Please read updated ReadMe!
Note: you have to update Main to latest one (or PRG loading will hang)!
- C1541: fix: some fast loaders didn't work in previous release.
- RAM now always get cleared before PRG and CRT load regardless the option.
- Boot cart option (OSD->Hardware), so boot3.rom isn't used anymore.
- New mappers: MBC30, MBC7, GB Camera (paulb-nl).
- Fixes in PPU and CPU (paulb-nl).
- Improved savestates (Robert Peip).
- MiSTer themed borders pack (birdybro).
- Updated framework.
- C1541: Fix: unable to load from disk if loadable ROM is selected but ROM isn't loaded.
- C1541: Preloaded DolphinDOS 2.0 into loadable ROM as default one. Fast Disk expansion enabled by default default.
- OSD options rename to avoid confusions.
- Add C128 and Smart turbo modes.
- Option to disable reset and run PRG on loading.
- Fix joysticks connection on C64 expansion port.
- Fix IEC signal latch (Turrican III loader).
- VIC: fix xscroll latch time (Memento Mori and Comaland demos).
- CIA: fix SP and CNT signals (RS232 UP9600 mode).
- Add RS232 HW control signals.
- Implement RS232 UP9600 mode with up to 9600 baud rate.
- Parallel disk connection now co-exists with other expansion options.