- added missing keyboard keys
- Add highscore save/load
- Add pause
- Move DIPs to MRA
- Update sys
- Several important fixes in C1541.
- Fix dual drive work.
- Support for external IEC devices (see readme for pin definition).
- Support for external RS232 (only RX/TX wires).
- Fix tape loading.
Note: You must update Main to latest!
Comme ça faisait longtemps que l'on avait pas d'update du core C64, la voici
- Add RTC support
- SID: combine stereo SID into a common module to save BRAM resources.
Time Pilot '84:
-Change CPU model from CPU09 to Greg Miller's cycle-accurate MC6809E - corrects CPU timings and produces more accurate sprite limit behavior
-Fix sprite flickering with certain ground targets introduced in the 03/30/2021 core rewrite
-Update Konami 082, 502 and 503 custom chip implementations
-Tweaks to IRQ and tilemap layer logic
-Add extra low-pass filter to reduce aliasing when applying custom audio filters at 48KHz sample rate
- C64: support for direct GCR mode, G64 image.
- Progress bar for files loading into DDR3.
- PCE CD: fix random hangs in Bomberman: Panic Bomber (David Shadoff)
- C1541: support direct GCR mode for D64 images (support formattings, some disk copiers).
- C1541: initial support for G64 images (only basic support, don't expect protected disks to work now!).
- C1541: fix V+ mode in DolphinDOS.
- Refactoring drives code to reduce resources usage.
Note: you must update Main to latest!