- Changes to Intellicart format detection. Add menu for forced selection of Raw or Intellicart formats
- Double height MOB selection fix (D1K)
- Changed joystick mapping
Emerson Arcadia 2001:
- New core, previously part of the "C2650" core. Based on Signetics 2650 CPU and 2637 video.
- Added release.
- Selectable memory size - options are 4K, 8K, 32K and the maximum approx. 41K.
- Fixed keyboard auto-repeat rate at high clock speeds for OSI machine (Cegmon only).
- Version 1.2 released.
- Added support for custom databases.
- Added database and path validations.
- Validation changes for options base_path and base_system_path. They now need to always start with /media/* otherwise downloader will show an error.
- Minor fixes.
Linux, Main, Bootloader:
- Updated to Kernel 5.15.1. Probably will stay on this kernel (or at least 5.15.x) for some time. It seems USB host driver is more stable, so using default one (instead of downgraded).
- Some fixes and tweaks since last linux release.
-Change reset type to "cold reset" while loading core from USB blaster or LXDE. So make sure bootloader is updated. (Official updater will take care of that).
- Don't load cheat files for non-game files (fixes NES loosing cheats)
- SNES: only skip 512 byte ROM header (srg320)
- TGFX16: fixes in CD (srg320)
- input: fix mouse wheel data transfer.
- input: fix key_menu_as_rgui option.
- UART: save modem baud rate, enable 115200 speed for modem mode.
- Some other fixes and tweaks i've forgot.