Linux, Main, Menu:
- Add GunCon 2 and Guncon 3 drivers (Nolan Nicholson).
- CFG80211 driver as a module to allow WiFi region change.
- xone driver for wireless XBOX dongle support with preliminary support for chatpad.
- Various tweaks for controller rumble support.
- Menu: MIDI passthrough for USER I/O to use MT32pi from Linux (Kitrinx).
- Switch update to Downloader script.
- Various fixes and tweaks.
- hook up rumble for wario ware (Kitrinx)
- add Drill Dozer to rumble
- fix quirk list to not accidentially detect games wrong
- add option for turning off sound when fastforwarding
- Version 1.5 released.
- Added support for Storage Priority Resolution: External Storage will be used for installing new files under certain conditions. More info in the options section.
- Added base_path as a database-scoped option.
- Added routine for fixing certificates when they are not working correctly.
- Added support for PDFViewer, glow and lesskey (for reading docs files).
- Added documentation for tag property on the Custom Databases documentation page (useful for filtering).
- Added "verbose" option in downloader.ini for printing debug output while running Downloader.
- Critical parts of the script are now benchmarked, and the resulting output is printed when the verbose option is activated.
- Added new entrypoint for displaying connected external drives by calling the launcher with the argument --print-drives.
- Internal DB save is not attempted when no changes have been detected. This change saves time and spares writes on the SD.
- Many optimizations have been performed, taking advantage of the information provided by the new benchmarks.
- Improved readability of custom database documentation (tonurics).
- Fields base_files_url, db_files, zips, default_options are now not mandatory on Custom Databases.
- Download Filter terms can now start with numbers.
- Fixed INI path resolution when Downloader was called from unusual locations.
- Improved internal implementation for zip summaries.
- Removed url_safe_characters option as it's no longer useful. Now database URLs need to be strictly correct.
- Other general improvements: refactors, fixes, test coverage, code cleanup...
Viendez au hfs
- PSX: fixes, tweaks, improvements (me, Rober Peip, Marcoen Hirschberg).
- MGL: fix path to TGFX16 CD files.
- Initial support for wheels (me, Michael Huang). It may need to add drivers to specific wheels in Linux kernel.
- TGFX16 CD fixes (David Shadoff).
- CRT lightgun fixes (Nolan Nicholson).
I think everyone already knows this wonderful core from Rober Peip and used some unofficial builds. Now it gets official release! Read the readme if you aren't familar with this core yet.
Make sure you've updated Main as well.
Finalizer - Super Transformation, Iron Horse, Jackal:
-Add LUTs to simulate the non-linear analog output from the PCBs' weighted resistor DACs
-Revise 005885 tilemap logic based on decap of the more advanced 007121 by Furrtek
-Rework 005885 video timers
-Fix long-standing issue causing sprites to render one frame earlier than normal (hardware uses a framebuffer, implementation uses an intermediary cache between sprite RAM and sprite logic plus line-buffering to achieve the same behavior with significantly less BRAM usage)
-Downmix the audio output to mono for bootleg Jackal ROM sets (such PCBs lack native stereo outputs)
-Improve accuracy of video rendering oddities present on bootleg Jackal PCBs
-Update JT03 and JT51 to the latest version for Iron Horse and Jackal, respectively
-Slight tweak to 60Hz-normalized timings
- Move HDMI output configuration to HPS for better flexibility and future options.
- video: make HDMI game mode optional (in MiSTer.ini).
- video: associate a VIC mode with the predefined video modes (Martin Donlon).
- audio: fix core volume control.
- SNES: support for MSU1 audio (based on concept from Karl Lurman and ElectronAsh) and data/video.
- Add MSU1 audio support based on concept from Karl Lurman and ElectronAsh.
- Add MSU1 data and video support.
Note: Make sure Main is updates as well.