- UMB A000h as an option (Some games use this segment to detect the EGA video card)
- Fix overflow flag, co-working with @MicroCoreLabs (Landmark System Speed Test 6.0 now works)
Arcade: Inferno (Williams):
- Fix Aim+Fire in 2 Player (typo)
- Bugfix of FDD chip select, caused in the previous version
- Mirror address between VRAM and RAM for Tandy (The Simpsons Arcade Game now works on Tandy 1000)
New Arcade Core: Capcom SonSon
- Original core Based on old PACE code by Mark McDougall(tcdev) then ported to MiST
- MiSTer port by MikeS11
NeoGeo, Genesis, MSX, ColecoVision:
- NeoGeo: audio fixes (GreyRogue).
- Genesis: Controller reset fix (Sam Hardeman).
- ColecoVision: Fixed issues with Coleco SGM module (Ramon Martinez).
- Updated framework.
New Arcade Core: Tropical Angel (Irem M57)
- Original core written by slingshot for MiST, based on Traverse USA code by darfpga
- Ported to MiSTer FPGA by birdybro
Arcade: Tropical Angel
- Fix sync stability of core upon launch
- Fix initial rom loading sequence
- Fix ocean color (it's blue now!)
New Arcade Core: Bosconian (Namco/Midway, 1981)
- Based on Dar's Galaga MiSTer core, with help from MikeJ and WoS at FPGAArcade
- Bosconian video board and system implementation by Nolbin
- The two MRAs differ in level layouts and available DIP settings.
Arcade: Tropical Angel
- Added DIPS function to MRA and core.
- Fixed Aspect Ratio to be the Display Aspect Ratio.
- Restore clocks to the ones used in MiST, should be more accurate. Added a video clock that divides down to a 6.144MHz pixel clock.
- Cleaned up options window.
New arcade core Congo Bongo.
- PCB sufficiently different from Zaxxon to build separate code.
- Sound uses PSGs and samples. Wave files resampled for size optimization.
- 4 x analog multitap with rumble(by markun)
- 480i to 480p hack
- disable automatic reset when switching CDs while LID is open in OSD
- display button names for guns and NeGcon while doing button mapping
games affected by fixes:
- Star Wars - The Phantom Menace
- Parasite Eve 2
- Firemen 2
- Soccer 97
- Ogre Battle
- Destruction Derby 2 Demo in Registration Demo PAL
- Crisis Beat
- Castrol Honda Superbike Racing
- Next Tetris
- Corrected mapping config string(by Zakk)
- MDEC: implement double buffer colorram so IDCT and COLOR stage can work in parallel without interfering
- MDEC: fix color decoding overflow
- MDEC: reduce decoding speed for 15bit mode
- DMA: DMA to RAM does not write if uppermost address bit is set(8..16mbyte area)
- GPU: latch interlaced drawing bit when drawing is idle so it doesn't change while drawing a primitive
- GPU: rework Palette cache reset
- Video: set interlace field when turning on interlaced mode based on odd/even frame
- DMA: implement configurable CD timing(memctrl)
- DMA: corrected block mode pausing
- DMA: corrected linked list mode starting pause, and timing between list entries
- JOYPAD: adjusted emulated pad response timing according to measurements
- CD: count up readSectorPointer so multiple sectors can be fetched before buffer overrun occurs
- CD: fix a bug where late ack from e.g. command could trigger sector read pointer update
- GPU: fix timing of GPUSTAT bits odd-even(31) and interlace field(13) around vsync
- GPU: GPUSTAT_DrawingOddline on/off moved slightly before line end in 240p mode -> fulfills test against hardware
- GPU: GPUSTAT_DrawingOddline on moved one line earlier in 480i mode -> fulfills test against hardware
- SID improvements.
- T65 and CIA updates from Gyurco.
- Other tweaks and fixes.
- Add ini option for permanent controller assignment to specific player.
- Add MiSTer_cmd command: volume mute/unmute/0-7.
- pcxt: HDD support, based on AO486 (spark2k06).
- input: add pageup/pagedown buttons to controller in linux console and other tweaks.
- Debug print of current config. (should help to find a wrong setting)
- Other tweaks and fixes.
- Fixed timer output in mode 3, by @kitune-san
- Update project files for XT2IDE, by @kitune-san
- Added XT-IDE conversion, by @kitune-san
- Added cycle-accurate mode at other than 4.77 MHz, by @kitune-san
- Three cycle-accurate CPU speeds and max. speed option
- Update XTCTL to new CPU model speeds
- Sync with @MicroCoreLabs MCL86 code
- New Tandy video modes: 160x200x16 and 640x200x4
- Enhanced Tandy 640x225 text mode display
- Borders centred when these are active from the OSD
- Joystick counter revision for new model CPU speeds
- C/MS Audio support and Sound Blaster FM compatibility
- Change mouse port to COM1
- COM2 mapped to /dev/ttyS1
- Fix some synchronisation issues
- Update README.md
Note: this release requires latest Main update!
Note 2: It is also important to update all ROMs based on the new XTIDE BIOS, and located in the folder "..\SW\ROMs"
Update VIC for better NTSC support.
- Off-centre border for area5150 demo (work-around)
- Added RTC support via I/O port 240h
- Reworking of chip selection registers and optimisation of signals to avoid redundancy
- Added bits 3 and 4 to port mapping in Tandy 1000
- Assigned values to unused flags[1,3,5] for opcode LAHF, by @MicroCoreLabs
- Pause and Credits based on jtframe by @jotego
- New summarised and colourful splash screen
** Development stage completed **